Sub-Links

How Can A Realtor Help Me?

Whether you're in the market for a primary residence, an investment property or a second home, purchasing real estate involves many important considerations and decisions. A real estate agent can provide the focus, due diligence and expertise needed to help you find the home of your dreams. More

How To Contact Us

If you would like to contact us in any way please navigate to the Contact Us page.

Fast Contact Info

Judie: (813) 230-3505

email: judie@sccteam.com

Tom: (813) 230-4550

email: tom@sccteam.com

Fax: (866) 606-1450

Sun City Center REALTORS-Living the Lifestyle-We Invite You to Join Us

 

 

 

Sun City Center Lifestyle, Issues and Answers

 

Click Here to see Sun City Center Photos

Homeowners in Kings Point are the owners of the Kings Point facilities as of May 1, 2007, the advantage of this purchase the owners now have control of the costs. This will stabilize the association fees for years to come.

 

Do you know you don't need to be 55 to own in Sun City Center you just need to be 55 to live here as your primary residence. Also the federal law has an 80/20 rule which requires that 80% of the residents be 55 or above, there is no federal law dictating the age of the other 20%. However, some associations in Kings Point have changed their rules to dictate the 20% must be 55 years or older. This is unfortunate for the sellers in these areas because it limits their prospective buyers and sends the buyers down the street to less restrictive associations. It is also unfortunate for the buyer who might be in their early 50's, with no young children who are looking for an affordable and safe lifestyle.

 

Sun City Center is an active adult community with approximately 18,000 residents living the lifestyle . Whether your interest is golf, tennis, crafts, lounging by the pool or visiting a beach, Sun City Center has it all. The community was developed about 40 years ago with construction still on-going. The expected population in 2010, when build out will be completed, is 21,000. Yes, we are the size of a small New England town. Sun City Center is located about 25 miles south of Tampa, Tampa's South Shore.

If you are looking for a single family, estate, New York townhouse, or villa condo in a gated community, Sun City Center has a residence for you. Click Here to see Sun City Center Photos

Sun City Center is located just a short ride from the award winning Gulf beaches, convenient to Tampa's cultural and sporting events and close to Tampa and St. Petersburg airports. There are over 200 holes of golf in the area and less than 25% of our population are golfers, therefore tee times are readily available.

Kings Point our Condo Villa community within Sun City Center find out more Click Here to see Kings Point Photos

Renaissance community has single family homes with membership in the Renaissance Club which houses restaurants, fitness center and European Spa to name just a few of it's amenities. Membership required in Renaissance community at a cost of approximately $1701.00 plus tax. Homes in the Renaissance community have homeowners fees that include lawn maintenance and cable averaging $200.00 per qtr. Click Here to see Renaissance Photos

Single Family and condo homes are located throughout Sun City Center . These residents as well as those in the Renaissance community have access to a large recreational complex with 2 pools, tennis courts, softball field, fitness center and many craft and card rooms cost of membership is $252.00 per year per household member. Love bridge, this is the place for you. Enews

Golf carts are not just for golf in Sun City Center , take your golf cart shopping, to the pool or anywhere else in Sun City Center . Most golf carts are powered by electricity and are far more economical than a car. Sun City Center has been spared significant damage from any of the hurricanes and tropical storms that have hit in the past 80 years. There is a reason the National Weather Service placed it's hurricane tracking facility at our back door.

Plan now for the future, many of our clients buy now and lock in today's prices; rent their investment seasonally to help pay the expenses while enjoying it themselves in the off season. If you are looking at renting in Kings Point consult your REALTORĀ® there are 109 condo associations and each has their own set of rules regarding rentals.

 

 

Fine Out what the Kings Point Federation does.